Latest News Article - Carols in the Domain
Read more about the latest Carols in the Domain news
- Here Come The Reindeer – getting to Woolworths Carols in the Domain
- Stan Walker hoping for an early Christmas present
- Human Nature make a special home visit
- Best Female Artist ARIA winner Jess Mauboy set to bring Australia together through song at Woolworths Carols in the Domain
- Get ready to sing-along with kids favourites at Carols Justine Clarke, The Wiggles and Angelina Ballerina the ‘Mousical’
On behalf of the Royal Botanic Gardens we would like to reiterate that visitors to the Gardens must adhere to the regulations under the Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust Act 1980 which states that no camping is permitted under any circumstances. While we urge you to get to the Domain early on Saturday the Royal Botanic Gardens rangers will be moving anyone who attempts to camp overnight. The use of pegs and plastic ground sheets that do not allow the grass to breathe are also not authorised. The Royal Botanic Gardens Trust work hard to maintain the beauty of the area so everyone can enjoy it and these regulations will be enforced by event organisers. We look forward to enjoying the Domain on Saturday with all our keen carol-goers!